Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday

Today was my birthday. On the advice of a coworker I decided to take the day off. Great call. Mark and I were able to sleep in which was great as it was a gym day so we would normally be waking up at 6 am. Since I wasn't working we could take our time. I woke up at 6:45.

We've had some great weather but instead of the beautiful sunny day we woke up to overcast with a bit a drizzle. Luckily the drizzle didn't stick around. I convinced Juliana to take the day off as well so we all went down to the West Village to an area called Little Britain to a restaurant called A Salt & Battery for fish and chips. There is another British shop/restaurant next door called Tea and Sympathy and they have a real London cab complete with left hand drive and an UK license plate. It was pretty cool. The fish and chips were really tasty. We walk around for a bit and then headed home for a nap. For dinner we went to a really tasty hole in the wall that serves amazing fresh sandwiches and wraps. We got it to go and took it home and watched The Muppet Movie. Hilarious.

All in all it was a really great birthday. Super chill, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment