Sunday, May 3, 2009

all stories have a beginning...

...this is the start of my next adventure. As per many requests this blog has been created to document my life as I travel to France. I am so excited and very nervous for this next chapter but I am sure that everything will be amazing.

I am leaving on Saturday and there is still so much to do. The goodbye party was amazing but now I really need to get with it and finish up the last bit of packing. I am going to try really, really hard to make sure that I am done with plenty of time to spare so I can enjoy my last few days in DC.

Here's to new adventures, exciting changes and amazing places!

4 comments:

  1. yay for abi's blog! i'm so excited for you! i found our "best friends journal" and thought about sending it to you. maybe i will but i don't think you want anything else to pack right now. good luck with the trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm excited to follow your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah. finally started a blog. ;) few days and counting, what type of bag are you getting??? I'm still deciding. we'll have to go back!

    ReplyDelete