Wednesday, October 17, 2012

time to catch a limo...?

I have seen more limos in the last month than the entire two years I was in New York. Granted I wasn't in prime limousine territory living what Mark calls "basically Harlem". Usually when we went down to Time Square we would see one. Mark's uncle, who's been coming to Honolulu twice a week every other week, says they (the limos) try and pick people up for fares like cabs. As long as the limos here don't start honking at me like the town cars did in New York I'm fine.

We've decided that one reason for all the limos is that Honolulu is all about the destination weddings. Speaking of weddings we see so many couples (mostly Asian) posing for pictures on the beach. We once saw 5 couples in matter of about 90 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment