Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Got Speedo?

A few weeks ago I took the kids to a swimming pool here in France. The pool is over in Saint Louis and before we went I was informed that the boys had to wear Speedos. Apparently it is practically French law that in any public swimming pool boys have to wear a Speedo. I was told that it had to deal with hygiene. I don't care if they cure illness there are some men in the world that should not be allowed to wear Speedos. It doesn't matter how fit you think you are, don't even go there.

There were two types of Speedos being worn.

Type A:
Type B:Now the boys weren't thrilled that they had to wear a Speedo in the first place so of course they went with type A...actually, to be honest, I'm not sure either of them own the second type. With young boys it doesn't matter much but for older, balding, gross looking men they just shouldn't be allowed out if their only option is a Speedo.

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I agree! Lazelle is a speedo guy, but swimteam guys don't think anything of it. Even some of them shouldn't be wearing a speedo. My eyes, my eyes!!!! Do you remember Speedo Man at girls camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I had totally forgotten about Speedo Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Speedo man--whenever anybody mentions speedos.

    ReplyDelete