Wednesday, January 13, 2010

saying goodbye

I am leaving France tomorrow. I can't believe the time has come, it seems like I've been here forever. It has been an incredible 8 1/2 months. I've learned, experienced, and seen a lot. I am thankful for all of it and I will never forget any of it.


I went to dinner at a friends last night. After saying goodbye, as I was walking to the car, I caught myself thinking about the French word for goodbye, "au revoir". Directly translated it implies that you will one day see each other again. I know that someday I will make it back to this part of the world and see those that I have come to call friends.


So this is my fianl post from France. Don't think that just because I am returning to the States I am going to stop blogging though. I will continue through the next adventure, you never know what life has in store.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed hearing about your amazing European adventures. What a great opportunity you have had. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete