Thursday, April 1, 2010

the sky is falling

I have recently realized that I have the unfailing ability to stress out and worry about things that, in the long run, don't really matter. Here, for your reading pleasure, are some of those things:

1. The need to have cash on hand for when Mark comes to visit and we go for breakfast at a cash only place.
2. Remembering to ask Juliana if I can borrow some of her summery clothes as mine are still in Salem and its suppose to be in the 70's this weekend.
3. My laundry needs to be washed.
4. I still don't have a job.
5. I submitted my application to Columbia and I keep thinking "What if they just don't like me?"
6. Realizing I really do suck at video games and there is nothing I can do about it.

While these worries tend to come and go most of them can be taken care of quickly and easily and the sooner I start taking care of them the sooner I can sleep at night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm the same way. I worry about EVERYTHING. Example: we have people coming in to interview for a job the next couple of days. I was agonizing over what to wear because I wanted to make sure that THEY were impressed by ME. I'm not the one interviewing for the job. So I know how you feel.

    When is Mark visiting? That should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete