Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Traditions

There are many differences between the east coast and the west coast. One that is more apparent this time of the year is the East coast's mild obsession with the fall foliage. Growing up on the West Coast I never heard of people going out and taking drives to see all the fall leaves in full color. Maybe I wasn't paying attention but I don't think it's a thing there like it is here. Here there are fall foliage reports tied in with the weather reports and whole websites devoted to scenic drives through valleys and mountains. I love it. I think it is a great idea and an amazing way to get out of the city and see the beauty of the earth.

We all went on a drive this past Saturday and it turned into quite an adventure with drunk Germans and frenzied apple picking.

For now here is a tease. Expect a more detailed update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment