Monday, September 17, 2012

On to the next adventure

Well we did it. We left New York. All of last week I was extremely nervous and apprehensive about leaving. I think most of it came from the stress of packing and knowing I was going to have to say goodbye to our lives in New York. We left early on Saturday and got into Seattle right about lunch time. We spent a lovely afternoon with Mark's family and then drove down to Salem that evening. About 20 hours after leaving New York we finally went to bed, completely exhausted.

Now that the actually leaving of New York is over I am feeling so much better. I am so excited to get to Honolulu on Friday. We might have two apartments to look at on Saturday already! The joys of having people in Honolulu that are so willing to help us. We aren't even there yet and we have met some really amazing people. We still really want to spend Saturday at the beach. We still will try but we really want to find a place to live.

Honolulu is going to be really fantastic. We are both so excited to start this new chapter of our lives. I am going to try and post on here more so we can share all the fun and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment