Thursday, October 7, 2010

fall!!


Fall has arrived! It is so wonderful in New York in the fall. The nights are cool and they days are crisp. My favorite part of fall is the the sudden abundance of apples. Nothing beats biting into a perfectly ripe Golden Delicious apple. We have planned a trip upstate to go apple picking next weekend and it's going to be fantastic. I'll try to be more diligent and post something about it up here.


Oh, in other news my sister-in-law Kristiina had a baby girl early this morning! I am so exciting to have another niece. The girls are most definitely out numbering the boys in our family once again.

3 comments:

  1. Eww... golden delicious?? really?? Gala are my favorite! Sounds like fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, fall. how i miss it. the only difference here is about 2 degrees. ... better than nothing i guess

    ReplyDelete